Tuesday 10 November 2009

Penguin Christmas Cards

Well I have been busy making Christmas cards for an order for my mum!! Here are 9 completed so far - only got another 21 to make!! Love this penguin which was a freebie from Pollycraft!! My Cuttlebug has been put to good use as I have used it to make the scallop circles, the oval sentiment tags, the holly & also used the swiss dots embossing folder for two of the card blanks as well as some of the scallops!! I made the snowflakes using my new Martha Stewart punch bought at the NEC last friday and I love it! I have got another 4 cards almost completed so will post photos once done!!


5 comments:

  1. They look lovely - can I ask did you print the image out onto paper or card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Ali - I actually just printed it onto good quality paper (120g/m2) rather than card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look fab love the swiss dots ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are fantastic, your mum is going to LOVE them!!!

    ReplyDelete