Thursday 1 April 2010

Gorgeous stash from the NEC Craft show...

Look at these gorgeous handmade gifts and cards I got from my lovely friends when we went for our trip to the NEC Craft show... (note to self... I must make something for our next meet up in Nov!! plan ahead!!)


and here is a photo of all the gorgeous goodies I bought myself - I could've bought LOADS more but I resisted! ... I didn't really I just ran out of money LOL!! November here I come...
Was really excited about the Nellie Snellen flower punches that emboss as well but have been having a play today and I'm a little disappointed - I don't know what I'm doing wrong but they don't emboss as well as they did for the man at the show - maybe you need brut strength...?

and here are some goodies that Skiergirl brought along for me - its some stash from our 'magazine' deal!!! haha! I'm pleased with the chalks as have wanted to try some out for a while and this way they're free!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh some lovely stash there xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts and wot a lot of lurvely stash !!! Hugs Annexxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh you certainly brought lots of lovely things! It was nice meeting you & i'm looking forward to the next one now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts and cards from lovely friends and exciting stash from NEC.. that will get your creative juices working overtime... hope you get better really soon.. :) Christine x

    ReplyDelete