Wednesday 28 August 2013

My poor neglected blog! I'm baaaaaack :-)

Oh wow! It's been so long since I blogged - I really didn't realise it had been so long! So much has been happening really over the last year and a half that I guess life just got in the way!  My health as always has been very up and down!  We bought a little pad in spain and I spent a lot of time last year out there furnishing and relaxing in it ;-) We renewed our wedding vows in May this year in spain to celebrate 21years together and everything we've achieved together! It was totally amazing an I'll be posting photos soon! And then recently we've been reorganising and revamping my craft room and I now have a totally new room to craft in and it is nearly finished! It has taken us a long time but thanks to my fab hubby we're nearly there and I can't wait to post photos as he's done an amazing job! I've posted a few sneaky peek shots on Instagram if anyone wants to take a nosey :-)  I have become seriously addicted to Pinterest and Instagram - I pop on for a moment and several hours later... Lol

Anyway, I'm back in blogland and I really want to get back into crafting and especially blogging - I'm thinking I may do things a little differently tho - not sure exactly yet but think I may keep this blog for crafting projects and maybe create a new blog for life, fashion, home decor & other bits'n'bobs :-)

Oh and we now have 2 additions to our family - photo below of our 'babies' Theo & Daisy! Little treasures :-)

I'm hoping I haven't lost all my followers so it would be lovely if you could leave me a comment below if you're still here and interested in my 'stuff'! Right off to look at blogs now to catch up :-)

Kellie
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment