Friday 2 October 2009

'Tropical' Wedding Towel Cake for my brother & soon to be SIL!!!

We're off to Mauritius soon for my brothers wedding and I'm very excited!! Thought I'd make them a tropical 'beach' wedding towel cake - I love the colours!! but then pink is my fave colour in case you hadn't noticed from my blog LOL!! Hope they like it - off to see them this evening to 'present' it!!

Ingredients are:
2 'Just Married' Beach Towels - 1 pink & 1 black
2 Flannels - 1 pink & 1 black
2 pairs of 'Just Married' flip flops - 1 pink diamante pair & 1 black pair - they both 'imprint' the words 'Just Married' in the sand!!
1 bottle of Moet Pink champagne
1 'Marital Bliss' Chocolate bar
Heart foil wrapped chocolates
Flowers, ribbons, personalised tag & cake board

& here is a view of the back & finally wrapped!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is absolutely fantastic, you are so clever, I love it and know they will too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab!!! I love this and I bet they do too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it! I would be over the moon to receive this x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks for your lovely comments!! They really love it so I'm happy!! we're all really excited to be flying out tomorrow! can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I love it, well done :) xx

    ReplyDelete