Monday 7 December 2009

Birthday Card for my 'Granny-in-law'


Here's a birthday card I made recently for my hubby's Granny - I used a pre-printed card (think its Kanban?) kindly donated by Glittermum and using my Cuttlebug I cut two Scallop circles, the pink oval & pink flow and the letters for 'Granny' - the image is a freebie I downloaded and I'm sorry but I can't remember where from!! I coloured it in photoshopto match the printed card & then printed and used stickles glitter in the centre of the flowers & Glossy accents on the flower petals & leaves & also on the 'Granny' letters, the 'Birthday Wishes' sentiment is a pre-printed one from CraftworkCards - really pleased with how it turned out especially the image!!

1 comment:

  1. love it Popkins, especially the glossy accented letters ;) xx

    ReplyDelete