Tuesday 12 January 2010

Christmas Cards I made...

Finally getting round to updating my blog - its been ages! Anyway here are some photos of some more Christmas Cards I made - I totally ran out of time so if you didn't get a card from me I am sooooo sorry!! I promise to do better next Christmas as my plan is to make Christmas cards throughout the year!!

I made these two cards for my nieces and personalised them with their names using digital images which I embellished by using glossy accents and stickles glitter glue for the santa hats, also used my swiss dots cuttlebug folder to emboss the red & white paper and used my cuttlebug scalloped rectangles to cut the shapes. The scalloped cards were from Craftwork Cards & I also used the digital santa download from Pollycraft...

Made these for my mum & dad & my brother & SIL...
and here are a selection of other christmas cards I made...

made a couple of these!

think I made about 6 of these!

I made about 6 of these too!

and also made several of these!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Kellie, Thankyou for mine I loved it! xx

    ReplyDelete