Thursday 21 October 2010

My Craft Room...

I haven't just been making Babeecakes over the summer months... I have also been sorting out my craft/work rooms - with a lot of help from my lovely hubby!! There will be plenty of photos & blog posts detailing the transformation to follow but in the meantime here is a taster of how bad it was to start with!


I have two areas for crafting - one is my small craft room that has been nicknamed the 'dolly room' - mainly by my hubby cos everything is girly, pretty and pink and well 'dolly' in his eyes lol! and the other room is our spare room and my work room for making Babeecakes, Towel Cakes & Hampers and my 'Dolly' room just isn't big enough for making those!! Anyway, here is a photo of my 'dolly room' before we started it was just a small room full to bursting with craft stash and nappies & hamper ingredients!
It was a challenge to even get in the room to start sorting and organising...


So before I got started I needed to go shopping for some organisational essentials so off I went shopping (oh if I must!) and bought some pretty, pink, girly folders and storage boxes to get the organisation moving - all found in the sales which is always a plus - I love a bargain!! How pretty are these floral union jack ring binders - I bought 7 large ones & 6 slim ones and they were from Quality Seconds - they also had matching pens, notepads & post-it cube so I got a few of those too...

And then I found these cute cupcake storage boxes in WhSmith all reduced to half price

drawer unit - I bought 2 of these and they currently house my clear stamps and acrylic blocks

Cd boxes - really useful!

and photo boxes - I got 6 of these for sorting out all my photos - which I will get round to someday...

thats all for now will post again soon with update...

1 comment:

  1. I'm frightened to ask - did you make it out of your craft / dolly room or have you got stuck :) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete